Help with Photo Editing
Option 1 - Use Picmonkey
Go to website http://www.picmonkey.com/ You do not need to register.
- Click on the box "Edit your photo" and then navigate to the folder where your photo is located and click the photo file.
- Alternatively, use windows explorer to open up the folder where your photo is located and drag the photo file to the Edit your photo box on the website.
- After doing STEP 3 or 4 your photo is ready for you to edit.
- Click resize and change largest dimension to something less then 2000 pixels. Keep proportions and click apply.
- Click Save to store your photo somewhere on your computer. Your photo is now ready to upload to Aushorse Equestrian.
Option 2 - Use Windows 7 Edit
Use windows explorer to open up the folder where your photo is located. Right click and select Edit.
- Click resize and change largest dimension to something less then 2000 pixels. Maintain aspect ratio. Save photo file.
Option 3 - Use Other Photo Editing Software
There are many other photo editing applications which may already be installed on your computer, or can be installed when you buy a digital camera, or search the internet.